What can MaxWell Nutrition do for you?
Nutrition Kick-Start (1 hour equivalent; can be in-person or online) - $150*
⦁ Dietary assessment and analysis
⦁ Medical history, anthropometrics, and BIA
⦁ Counseling/recommendations for changes, along with monitoring
⦁ Includes 7-day meal plan
Follow-up (30 min) - $50
- Monitoring of progress and changes made
- Recommend at least one follow-up
Meal Plans Only - $40 per week*
- Fully customized to meet dietary needs, food preferences, and lifestyle
- Includes recipes and shopping lists
- Up to 4 weeks available
Baby Step: Nutrition Kick-Start + 2 follow-ups +additional 7-day meal plan with recipes -$250*
Big Step: Nutrition Kick-Start + 4 follow-ups + additional 14-day meal plan - $380
Giant Leap: Nutrition Kick-Start+ 4 follow-ups + additional 21-day meal plan + grocery store tour + pantry makeover -$600
*Custom packages available* Any combination of services can be made into a customized package just for you. Just ask!
**NEW** I am pleased to be in partnership with local meal prep company LyfeStyle Meals to deliver healthy, ready-to-eat meals right to your doorstep. Click the link to order, and please use referral code Maxwell 1 when ordering.
Meal Prep Workshops - $20-30 per person:*
- Learn to prep nutritious meals that make healthy eating convenient!
- Can be done at your workplace, church, or home -- no kitchen required!
Grocery Store Tour (up to 1 hour) - $60
⦁ Includes tutorial on label reading and eating healthy on a budget
Pantry Makeover - $50/hour
⦁ In-home removal of the “bad stuff”
⦁ Creation of grocery list to restock with healthy items
Group Classes - $75
Ideal for gyms, church groups, health fairs, and corporate wellness events!
- General healthy eating
- Healthy food demonstrations
- Eating to improve fitness/performance
- Dietary management of diabetes or other conditions
- Adopting a plant-based diet